Buy in - Equality and Diversity
Your School/Setting, School/setting address, Oxfordshire, OX1 1ND
Academy/Independent/Free school / Childminder / Children's Centre / Local Authority / Maintained School / NHS / Nursery / Nursery school / Other / Out of school (e.g. Breakfast/After school club, holiday playscheme) / Pre-school
To promote equal opportunities and improve outcomes for children, families and staff who are disadvantaged by inequality (in relation to race, disabilities, gender, regligion and belief, social economic disadvantage, sexual orientation and age).
Purchase this training or support from our expert team
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- identify the rights of the child.
- develop the settings vision on equality and inclusion.
- have awareness of the responsibilities of the setting to promote equality.
- use strategies which support children, families and practitioners to develop respectful relationships.
- recognise the diversity of cultural values.
- challenge discriminatory attitudes and behaviour.
Monday 30 December 2019
EY offer no longer valid cost
Early Years cross channel charging band cost
Maintained Schools, Academies and Free Schools cost
Independent and Out of County Schools cost
Schools cross channel charging band cost