Developing practice related to the EEF’s ‘Improving mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1’ Guidance Report
Live online training, 1 New Road, Oxford, OX1 1ND
Academy/Independent/Free school / Local Authority / Maintained School / Nursery school
Academy / Academy/Independent/Free school / Free School / Independent School / Local Authority / Maintained School / Nursery school
To exemplify strategies that will allow the EEF’s ‘Improving mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1’ Guidance Report to be enacted.
Target group: the session is suitable for Early Years and Year 1 teachers.
This training is fully funded by Oxfordshire Early Years. However, if you book a place but do not attend the session, and have not cancelled your place via Oxfordshire CPD Online within 48 hours of the start of the training, you will be charged £10.
The EEF’s ‘Improving mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1’ Guidance Report (January, 2020) aims to, ‘support consistently excellent, evidence-informed early years and primary provision that creates great opportunities for all children, whatever their background.’
This workshop will provide practical ideas about enacting each of the five recommendations.
This session will take place interactively with participants using meeting software (tbc). In advance of the session, delegates will need to:
* Download the meetings app
* Provide an email address to log onto the training. Please note this will need to be shared with the course trainer in order to access the training. The trainer will not use this information for any other purpose.
* Print or have available any materials/resources sent to them in advance
* Complete any pre-course task sent in advance
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Understand recommendations from the EEF’s Guidance Report: ‘Improving mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1.’
- Elicit strategies that can allow the recommendations to be acted upon in daily practice.
Tuesday 14 July 2020
Tuesday 14 July 2020
Saturday 11 July 2020
EY offer no longer valid cost
Early Years cross channel charging band cost
Maintained Schools, Academies and Free Schools cost
Independent and Out of County Schools cost
Schools cross channel charging band cost